Re: GLX -Automatic ONLY?!?!?! What da &%$#

Hey, you got to consider that while some people driver, others are
drivers, if you get my drift.  And the bottom line is, manual gives you
more control, better acceleration...  Pretty much all around better
performance.  That was his point, i believe.

But, also, i can understand your point about family cars... ;)

Sundie...

Also, I don't