Re: GLX -Automatic ONLY?!?!?! What da &%$#

well, first of all, maybe if you paid attention to the list, you would have
seen that the passat all-wheel-drive was cancelled.  Also, if you checked up on
other VW sites, you should know that the 4 motion, the new system that they are
going to use in the 2000 passat is attached to a 6 speed manual.  Also, I don't
appreciate you being so high and mighty just because you drive manual.  I can
drive a manual car, but by my family's decision, i had to get an automatic car,
and i still love it even though it isn't a 5 speed.  Maybe you should do some
research before you make a comment like that......