Re: sad day, maybe..

Have been down this road. Mint 1979 911sc. Oh how sweet it was, until
a blown airbox set me back about $1700. Then the electric mirror's got
stolen off the car, leaving me with hanging wires. Used mirrors cost
me 200 bucks each. Not painted and not installed. The final blow came
when it was stolen (dragged out) of my secured underground parking,
after of course they yanked the electric parking gate off. Oh yea,this
all occurred in a 6 month period......