Re: Strongest Wheels:Need everyone's opinion

While not having experience with all of the wheels mentioned, I can let you
know what I have learned from others and myself.

TSW
Stay away from TSW.  Never heard anyone say anything good about TSW.  The
wheels are painted, which chips easily, and the apparently they don't bend,
they break.

O.Z.
O.Z. makes alot of wheels for different manufacturers including Abt,
Oetinger, MSW, and others I can't remember.  I had a set of Abt wheels that
bent.  I wheel repair shop near here says that they have repaired more O.Z.
wheels than any other brand.

BBS
Can't go wrong with BBS.  They make OE wheels for our cars, and fit is next
to none.  I traded my Abt for a set of RXs, and those wheels rip.  However,
quality is not cheap.

That is what I know, and my opinion.

Billy T.