RE: Locking tank door and beepless alarm

Hey Tom,

Has your alarm ever gone off? Have you tried the "panic" mode to see if the
alarm will sound? The reason I am asking is that there is a separate horn
for the alarm. Maybe your car horn works fine, but your alarm horn might be
dead.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue