RE: Garrett Chip Legality?

Khan,

If you check Garrett's site (http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/giac.htm), at
the bottom it specifically states that the chips are for off-road use only.
However, there have been no reports of anyone failing emissions (even in CA)
b/c of the G-chip. So, technically, it's illegal to switch to the Garrett
for street use, but it's not a crime unless you get caught right? :P

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue