RE: Garret Chip Question

Wally is indeed correct--I have the G-chip now, and it's clearly superior to
anything else out there--more power, smoother idle and throttle response,
better gas mileage, better service,....Check out Garrett's site
http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/giac.htm, call him up and he'll answer any
questions you may have. Really nice guy; met him personally at Waterfest,
and though he was pretty busy, he still was able to answer all my questions.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue

ps. Good to here from you Wally--we all miss you on Andy's list. Don't
worry, mum's the word...