RE: Garret Chip Question

the g-chip is the only way to go son.
______________________
Wally G.
(coolwally@msn.com)
96 GTI VR6, black w/leather, 49,000 mi., G-Chip (08), SPAX 24-way adjust
shocks/springs w/60mm drop, Autotech T304 stainless exhaust, Autotech F&R
sway bars, Autotech F&R upper stress bars, Mintex red box brake pads, VW
Motorsports shifter & boot, Euro switch (no DRLs), Redline tranny oil, K&N
filter in stock box (no cone, no pre-screen), tinted windows, Niken pedal
covers,painted badges, tinted side-markers, reflectors, and turning signals,
Kamei headlight lids, Nitto 450 Extremes.