RE: Report on recent mods/purchases (Suspension, Brakes, K&N)

Hi Tom,

I noticed two mods that I'd like to inquire about.  First, is the locking
gas door something that I can add?  I've always had a locking gas door on my
previous cars, I guess it's just a sense on security.  Secondly, how do you
"Beepless-Arm" your alarm?  As functional as it may be, it's kind of
annoying at times.

Thanks,
Steve
'99 Wolfsburg
No mods yet...

 ----------
|From: cyng
|To: JettaGLX list
|Subject: RE: Report on recent mods/purchases (Suspension, Brakes, K&N)
|Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 10:01PM
|
|>>  Golf MkIV Headlights with Golf Grille (for better lighting, and the
|>>       ability to use high beams with fogs, and even highs and lows
|>>       and fogs at the same time)
|The European-specifications headlight switch will allow you to do this.
|If it is your only reason to go with Golf MkIV parts, no need.
|-Tom