RE: A few simple questions

Good decision on the purchase... You won't regret it!

As far as buying the Bose stereo system- It's worth
it. The only thing I upgraded on mine was the head
unit, and people ask me all the time what kind of
subs I've got in it. I think it sounds great- and
considering the fact that you'll only get like $350 for
them NOT installing it you can't beat the price!

As far as superchargers there will be one available
shortly from Eaton. There are a couple on the market
already, but the Eaton is sounding pretty good. Avoid
EIP like the plague- and that goes for everything!

Also- check out the GTI list archive. It's got lots of
information that pertains to our cars as well...
http://www.panix.com/~aqn/GTI_VR6/
user: driver                         pass: hired

1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Bilstein Sports
Neuspeed Lowering Springs