From: Chris Lefkaditis
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: A few simple questions
Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998 5:15AM

Hello All,

Looks like im finally taking the plunge and buying a GLX within the
month.  I used to own mustangs (since stolen) and test drove a GLX.
Ever since the test drive I ve never looked back :-)
Ive been following this ng for a while now and have a few simple
quuestions. Ive garnered enough info regarding the suspension
mods that need to be done. My questions, I need input on the
premium stereo system, Is it worth it or should I buy the stock
system and upgrade my self? Also, is there any info on
superchargers for the VR6 engine?

Thanks for the help..
Chris
Chris Lefkaditis /\"Oh, ill keep taking punches
ChrisLe@Mindspring.com /\until their will grows tired."E.V.
~~~~~make a difference!~Stop Animal Testing~~Dont Wear Fur..PETA
http://www.mindspring.com/~chrisle