Re: 1999 Jetta Spotted in Tampa Bay

A friend and I flew to Detroit to pick up a Typhoon he bought, and stopped
by the Ford Museum.  That place is huge, anyway the place across the street
was the Ford Shipping and Receiving warehouse.  In the parking lot was a
silver Audi S3 (maybe just and A3), a VW Polo, maybe a sharan I couldn't
tell from that distance and tons of other small European cars and a strange
looking Ford Ranger.  There was also a full size ford sedan (maybe a crown
vicki) in another lot that was wearing its full bra disguise (front rear
and side). Anyway...

Tim Kling
92 GTI 16V
CLUB H2O/eurospeed member