1999 Jetta Spotted in Tampa Bay

I live in the Tampa Bay area which has always (at least forthe last 3
years) been a hot testing bed for VW/Audi.  I say the A8, A4, A6, A3 (never
made it hear to the states ), Passat long before they were ever introduced
to the public. Often these test drivers drive together in packs. On two
occassions I stop and talked to them. One guy said that he really couldn't
talk much about the cars (big group of Audis), one guy walked away from me
(very rude).

This last winter I saw a Passat Sychro, this still hasn't come to the
states.

Well, two days ago I saw a new Jetta go past me in the other lane. I
recognized it from the spy photo pictures on the net.  I about caused an
accident when I tried to get another look.......Very different from my 98
Jetta Wolfsburg, but cool nonetheless.

Has anyone else noticed this or other cars driving around in the US?

Also, does anyone know of any cool VW sighting sites?  Please Post!!!