Re: floor mats

>I bought my '97 Jetta used and it came with rubber floor mats, they are nice,
>but I'd like to have some carpeted ones to use in the summer, and switch to
>rubber ones in the winter.  How much does the dealer sell them for?  Any
>aftermarket ones that are less expensive?  It isn't a big deal so I don't
>want
>to spend a lot of money, but any suggestions would be appreciated.
Oh, boy. To my knowledge, the VW dealer's carpetted floor mats will run
you
around $80 for a full set. Anywhere else will be comparable. Recently
there
was a URL going around for a well-known custom floor mat company which
could do you up some mats with like GLX or Jetta or \X/ on 'em or some
such
and would look very genuine - high-quality and all.
Genius that I am, I cannot recall what company this was. Anyone else?
-Tom the Very Unhelpful
'95 GLX (black on black <leather>)
   some performance mods, some styling mods*
'84 GLi (silver on blue <leatherette>)
   some performance mods, some styling mods
*-colour-matched "JettaIII" and "GLX" badges look damned fine on a black
car!

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/