Re: ghost window

The "anti-pinch" protection feature is a really cool idea but it has proven
to be a pain in the ass(rather than the fingers) at times.  Isn't there a
way to turn the "anti-pinch" protection off?  I've read the manual but
the process seems confusing (do something within 5 second crap).

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6