RE: voiding warranty

How do
	>you go about it without voiding your warranty?  I'm thinking about
some
	>nicer (slightly larger) wheels for summer and possibly a few
bolt-ons like
	>intake and/or chip in the future.
	Find a nice dealer :) Seriously, some dealers take modded cars
better than others. You should either just ask your normal dealer what they
think about mods in general, or "test" them by doing something minor like
the airbox mod (remove prescreen, cone, add K&N) and see if they notice. In
general, VW has to prove that a particular modification actually caused the
damage to part to be worked on, but it isn't very difficult for them to
simply refuse warranty work. Stuff like wheels shouldn't void anything. It's
when you start doing stuff like cams, intake manifold, supercharger, etc.
you can kiss your warranty goodbye.

	>TIA,
	>Steve
	>'99 Wolfsburg