Re: Heated Seats

I completely disagree....I am 21 year old male and have my share of girls in
the car...and let me tell ya, the one thing they notice over speed and
leather and CD player and every other cool option, is the heated seats.

If you are in Rochester, NY and its like 10degrees out and you get some
100lb girl in the car....the only thing they notice is the heated seats.

Best option I think I have. =}

Another item in my car that gets tons of comments is the CD holder I have.
It's the type that straps onto the sunvisor and allows easy access. I can't
begin to tell ya how many people jump in the car and go..."Cool"

Grrrr.....I hate it though....why cant they like the whole car. =}