Re: Heated Seats

In a message dated 8/10/98 10:43:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jjl@wk0c02g6.mbrfcnwscr.noaa.gov writes:

<< Hey, What all is included in the "all-weather package"?
 Heated seats, washer fluid?

John,

I had the heated seats and such in my 95 GLX, and although it was neat, the
heated seats took a minute or two to actually start to feel warm.  By this
time, the heat was already warming the rest of the car.  I'm my opinion, you
would be better spending your money on other modifications, whether
performance, audio, or appearance.  I think it's about a $200.00 option.  It's
just not worth the money.  IMHO.

Kenny
KHofm33399@aol.com
98 GLX Silver Arrow