Re: Air Box MOD

I ahte to ask such a basic question, but I'm having trouble removing my airbox
cover fro mmy '97 GLX.  After diconnecting the front hose and two clamps, the
outside edge that's tucked under the right hood lip (left lip when facing
towrds the rear) does not want to come off.

What am I missing here?  Help!
Chris
'97 Windsor Blue GLX/upper tie bar