RE: Shirts

glad you reminded me....shit i need to send $$ but now i have more time!
HAVE A GREAT TIME AND GOOD LUCK!!

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Garrett chip, Euro Switch, NoDRL's, Rear Fog Light,
Painted Calipers & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~ A fool & his money will soon be partying!! ~