RE: Chips

Hey regarding chips I just put a Garrett chip in my 4cyl GT and it does make
a nice difference!
I really notice it from first launch and especially between 3,000 and 5,200
RPM....I went with Garrett from the recommendation from others on the list
and a friend in Canada who did it to his 4 Cyl GTi.
I would highly recommend it~~

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>  or
vwjetta97@hotmail.com <mailto:vwjetta97@hotmail.com>
ICQ#7958410 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Garrett chip, Euro Switch, NoDRL's, Rear Fog Light,
Painted Calipers & Tinted Windows.
VW Club & Club H20 Member
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight!
~ A fool & his money will soon be partying!! ~