Re: Autotech Q-Chip

At 08:46 PM 8/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>..& while I have everyone's attention, I often see "P-Flow" on this list
>when people are listing their mods at the end of their messages.  I'd like
>to know what that is, what it does, & any pros or cons.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Michael Keith
>Pasadena, TX
>'98 Jetta GLX
>'85 Golf SCCA ITB/DSP

P Flow promotes the induction of hot air around the engine to permit lower HP.
Ergo you go a little slower. Those of us with points on our license do this
to get lower insurance premiums.

All kidding aside Mike a P-Flow is not a good idea unless you find someway
to duct
in cool air from up front.  Stick with the lower cost alternative "K&N
drop-in filter with a modded air box" ergo more HP and watch out for the
points on your license.

Bob

E-Mail

Home: rmalinka@spec.net