RE: Locking Gas Flap

The Khan has spoken:

http://kublai.khan.org?  I like that very original!

Bob

'95 Jetta Midnight black with a fully operational fuel door, "stock" came
with the car! All Weather Package, no DRL's, euro-lightswitch, rear
foglight, lexan light covers, micron interior air filter, ND 8mm wires, K&N
filter, SP4000's on Fittpaldi alloy wheels and many other upgrades & add-ons
including 2-10um wide spectral frequency target discriminator complete with
deathray anti-tamper laser imploder [car alarm with custom surprises
dedicated to the thieves out there, god help them should they try].  Shine
Suspension mods are next.