RE: lug nut specs

I like to go to 50-60 first then 80. Not really sure if it makes a
difference or not, just something I learned from a guy who races.

As far as 'window' goes I have a 'click' type torque wrench that gets dialed
in to the tirque you desire. Not sure what the tolerance is.

Garret

PS - The torque spec was really hard to find in my Corrado manual. I think
it was hidden on the page that shows you how to change a flat.