Re: Mailing List Archive

Hey Jeff--

WOW-- Whats the IRONY here.  I was telling my friend this past weekend
about the mailing list for GLX's and he asked me if I knew of anything like
that for a Triumph. I said, hmm I don't know. Man is this Ironic. He has a
TR-6 not sure the year but is there a mailing list for that specific model
or is it all the same. If so how do you get on that list? Address etcc...

Thanks

Chris-