Re: dash-mounted lock switch

There is some discussion here of the dash-mounted lock switch.  My 95 GLX is
without said switch and it becomes a pain it the ass sometimes when someone has
locked their door, with say their elbow, and I have to reach over my shoulder
and lock and unlock my door to open the whole car.

Has anyone installed said dash-mounted lock switch??  I would love to know
level-of-difficulty, cost, etc.

Thanks,

Joe