Re: Pirelli P700Z tires

I just took delivery of four myself. Not more that 20 minutes ago. With
shipping, it was something like $321 from Tire Rack.  If you can hold out for a
couple of days, I'll let you know how they are handling wise compared to the
GAs.  I'll have them mounted today.  I will inform though, their tread wear
ratting (140) is half that of the GAs (300).

Later,

Joe