'98 Passat Testdrive

I testdrove the Passat today. It's nice, but much bigger than the J. I'll
probably opt for the A4 (or maybe S4:) when I get around to replacing the
Jetta. It's nice and all, but culture shock in size. If I got one I'd have
to retrofit in the '95 Passat cupholder.
	So I'm driving it around. The upside was that the salesman told me to push
it. I was impressed by the power that the 1.8T gives off. Still, the
salesman told me that he wished it had alloy rims. I agreed and suggested
the dealership try getting an agreement with NTB to display wheel and tire
sets in the dealership or on some cars. He said " Oh no, we don't need to
do that, we have plenty of rims around to choose from, like Jetta Trek rims
etc". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I tried to keep a straight face while schooling
him on the difference in lug nut configurations and offset. Who's selling
whom here?
	Later-G