T.H. Motorsports SUCKS #$#@!!!

I haven't posted very much to this list but I had to tell everyone my story.
Late June I ordered a set of spax from them. I was told they would arrive in
two weeks and that I would receive them in three weeks. Cool. My car would
be up on stands only three weeks as I had just sold the ND setup I had to
someone else. This means I could save some mileage too. TWO fucking months
later I had received absolutely nothing and was given the same bullshit
everytime I called. You ask why did I not cancel the order sooner. They have
better pricing but it's on shit they DON"T have. Very dissappointed.......

Edmund Black 95