Re: T.H. Motorsports SUCKS #$#@!!!

I have'nt used T.H. Motosports, but almost the same thing has happened
to me with Velocity Tuning out here in L.A.

Back in March I placed an order with them for some Neuspeed SofSport
springs and specially valved Bilsteins.  I was told that it would take
maybe 4 weeks max.  After a month with out as much as a call, I started
to wonder what was up.  So I called and was told that it would be an
additional two weeks....the reason ...the parts were back ordered.

This went on for another 3 months, untill I finally gave up. It is now
September and I have never heard from the company.  Thank God I never
sent them a cent!! Not once did they even make an effort to let me know
what was happening with my order.   I was willing to drop almost a grand
(suspension, installation, & other parts) with them and this is the
service I get.  I would discourage anybody doing business with them, or
at least be VERY careful when dealing with them.

Anybody have any good news re: tuners....Autotech, New Dementions, etc.?

Steve