Re: Pirelli P700Z 205/50-15 $71 at The TireRack

On 9/23/97 1:56PM, in message <34282CFD.F12749D5@pswtech.com>, "S. Joseph
Mann" <joem@pswtech.com> wrote:

> If any one needs 205/50-15s I would check out the Tire Rack.  I NEVER
> thought I would buy tires via mail order.  Oh for those of you who have
> the 215/50-15s, your size in the Pirelli P700Z is currently $163 per
> tire.  Sorry...

I have bought tires/wheels for both my GTI and my SE-R from Tire Rack, and have
been 100% pleased with their service and pricing.  When buying tire/wheel combos,
they PROPERLY balance them (which ain't necessarily easy to find at Bonehead's Tire
Emporium) with the weights on the BACKS of the rims, where they belong.  They also
supply lugs or nuts where necessary.  THE place to buy, IMHO!

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@pacbell.net
'97 GTI VR6