vw autopoints

so i recently received my new visa card in the mail
with the VW autopoint$ and am wondering the best
way to take FULL advantage of the offer.

it's important to me not to spend any extra cash
right now as i'm planning on making my purchase
in march ('98 glx leather)- so just going out and
charging a bunch of crap isn't an option... and
charging up stuff and returning it doesn't count.

my initial plan is to use it as a checking account.
that is charge everything i would normally buy,
groceries, gas, etc; and send visa a check every
month.
but of course that only goes so far.

my latest scheme involves buying as much stock
as i can with the visa, then selling it and using the
cash for payment of card- do this a few times and
there's a small dent in my new car (ouch! sorry, bad
choice of words there)

my question to you experienced mbna visa vw autopoint$
card holders out there...
do you have any other ways to rack up autopoint$ without
spending any extra dough? any input is appreciated!
and if ne1 knows of a broker that accepts credit cards
as payment for stock i'd appreciate the tip! my broker
doesn't, and neither does charles snob.

thanks!

spank me hard- REAL hard