Re: Short Shift

since i have to leave for italy for the month of October; the short
shift will have to wait until i get back;

sorry for the inconvenience

ken r weidmann jr. wrote:

> Chris,
>   What is the lead time on getting a short shift?
>    The insurance company has finally settled with me and I should get
> the
> car back in about 2 weeks, and am going to have the tranny rebuilt
> again
> under warranty.  It is grinding horribly and I would like to have them
>
> put the short shift in at the same time.  Do you need to have a
> shifter
> to work on first, or is it possible to just get a core charge and send
>
> the stock one back after it is replaced?
>    Thanks,
> Ken Weidmann Jr
> GLXTASY@Juno.com
> Checkered Flag Automotive Components
> 95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
> 85 Show Scirocco

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car