Re: Other: Rally Raised Suspension

If I recall correctly, some of the increased ride height of the Country
was due to 4 - 5" spacers. These were installed between the subframes and
unibody. No need to change that rear floorpan, plenty of clearance for
that rear diff now!

As for more suspension... just use the stock springs from VR6 Corrado,
they ride quite high stock. Or you can go the route of converting to
height adjustable coilovers. They work well on my Corrado, I'll probably
crank them up a couple inches this winter. The car will be lots of fun if
I can locate a syncro system...

Later,

Brian
93 Corrado VR6 3.0L GT, Syncro?