Other: Rally Raised Suspension

	I've been eyeing pictures of the Golf Country and other Rally Prepped VWs
and wondering, there are plenty of companies out there marketing lowering
springs, where the heck would you get a suspension to raise the height of
the car. I know gas charged shocks and struts will raise the car height,
and Zender offers springs that slightly raise a car, but if you wanted to
build a winter rally car VW, how the heck would you build in the clearance.
	I like the idea of a raised beater VW to run during the winter, but am at
a loss for where I might obtain the suspension. Any ideas?TIA-G