Re: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: (Fwd) FW: Read and you will see]

At 3:35 PM -0600 10/15/97, christopher n. collier wrote:

>> GIRL*****

This is a 100% certified hoax.  I have checked it outpersonally.

> The American Cancer Society will donate
> 3

This is absolute nonsense, and I have spoken directly to The American
Cancer Society about it.

Please help kill this sick joke.

Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>    Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
1970 Lotus 65 Europa S2 "Grace N. Violence"    A Street Prepared
1987 Volkswagen Quantum Syncro "The Schwartz"  H Stock
1987 Volkswagen Quantum Syncro "Radio Flyer"   Not if I value my fingers
1986 Chevrolet Suburban "The Bourbon"          When only huge will do