Re: Cruise Control problem [Was] VR6 oil leaks:[Was] Synthetic trans oil

John,  mine has always worked the same way.   I believe what we have hear
are people not familiar with
German automotive technology.   I don't understand something hear,  are you
telling us you need buttons to accelerate???
Gentlemen, you can also accelerate by the actuation of your right foot on
the pedal.   I've driven all types of  automobiles
around the world and for the sake of simplicity I believe the method VW
utilizes works very well.  If you want buttons all over the steering wheel
drive a Pontiac.   GM seems to think that's the way to go, buttons for the
radio, cruise control and maybe we
could have them add an ejector passenger seat button??   Sorry if I'm over
reacting a bit.