Re: road stories

Jeremy Brandow wrote:

 I am not saying that I condone street racing, I think it's dangerous
 and could cause someone to get hurt/killed.

   Now that I got that out of the way.  I am wondering how the Jetta GLX
performs next to the competition.  I haven't seen any hard data of any
comparisons.  Is there any war stories anyone can share.  What cars have
you put to shame, what cars put you to shame?  Were you running with any
mods when you ground them into the pavement, or were you driving a
"Vrigin" car?
 Is there any comparison tests on the internet?
  Thanks,
   Jeremy