Re: BOSE CD-Changer in 98 GLX WARNING

I have the bose in my 98 GLX, how can you tell which vendor head unit you
have in order to buy the proper CD changer?  A guy at the Sound Advice said
one differs from the other by looking at the cassette gate, if it has
notches verses straight it a clarion.. is this true for 98's with the bose
as well?  Also, did the pre-98 GLX's have bose or the premium systems?

Last, was is the verdict on the Bose CD changers, is it possible to get a
matching head unit vendor's cd changer and plug n play?

My dealer (Reeves of Tampa, FL) says it's $650 for a 6 disk changer from
them.. Their excuse was that it was Bose.

- -Roger

At 06:00 PM 11/14/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Bill Schleusner wrote:
>>
>> Jason,
>>
>> I could swear I was reading my own message regarding the Panasonic
CD-Changer.