1st Tires
2nd suspension
3rd more power
4th Differental and gears

Power:
goal - low cost power mods
K&N DROP IN FILTER $45
Garret chip  ~$100
Exhaust not to much power to be had go with the New Dimensions new cat
back dual mufflew system bout $450, or have your mid muffler removed
$40.

cams and intakes cost $1000 and $3000 respectivly and only a 20hp gain
turbo or supercharger $4000 and up

Qualife differential $1500 installed (more power to the wheels
especially in the corners)

Jim
96 GLX