Car Dies - Update

Greetings all!

	First, I would like to thank all the people that gave me suggestions on
what to check concerning my car dying. Lucky for me, it looks like it was
just some bad gas. Everything I checked on the car turned out to be fine,
and a bottle of gas treatment later, I cannot recreate the problem. Keep my
fingers crossed as we enter winter here.

New question (designed to open a BIG can of worms). I'm getting a Neuspeed
Sport spring/Bilstein Sport shock setup in the next week or so. I'm also
interested in a front shock tower brace, but the Neuspeed one (with the
dual arms where you bolt it on) looks a little flimsy. Anyone had any
experience with this one, or can anyone recommend a better one? I don't
intend to autocross or any racing, just the usual fast driving around town.

Thanks again,

	Steve Saulnier
	ssaulnier@camber.com
	95 GTi VR6 (mine)
	96 Jetta GLX (Hers, until it needs a bath. Then it's ours!)