Re: Fog/driving lights & high beems

At 9:09 AM -0500 11/10/97, Daniel J Isaac wrote:
>Does anyone know of a way to keep the fog/driving lights on when the
>high beems are on?  I live in an area where
>som streets are not well lit and it would be a great help.  Thanks

Dude, I think it would be wicked to drive down the street and have so many
freaking lights on that it looks like *$(*&^ing daylight!!!

Sorry, just couldn't resist, once I had the situation pictured in my mind.

- -Khan

Khan Klatt					   khan@pacificrim.net
Pacific Rim Network, Inc.			    (360) 650-0442 x13
http://www.khan.org			     http://www.pacificrim.net

       A member of the VERIO group of Internet Service Providers