Black Floor Mats w/ Red Trim( was: Way Uncool)

<<Patrick wrote:

> I have to agree. I am very happy with my VW Interior. It is plush looking..
> added a little color to it by adding Black Floor Mats with red trim and it
looks
> damn snazzy..

In a message dated 11/10/97 6:05:40 PM, sfarnham@pacifier.com wrote:

Someone else is looking for balck mats w/ red stitching...give it up man,
where'd ya get 'em!!>>

This is probably not what you're looking for, but I purchased from my
dealership (last year) the factory black floormats with the red-embroidered
"GTI" logo on 'em.  It's very cool looking and adds that bit of red that GTI
interiors beg to have(will look great with the new momo combat red/leather
shifter and boot that just came in today!).  Also, neuspeed does offer black
mats with a red-embroidered "Neuspeed" logo.

I haven't been following this thread, so I don't know if i've repeated what's
already been said......

Andrew "follow your dreams, you can reach your goals, i'm living proof....."
96 1/2 Black GTI VR6