Re: Model paint on brake caliper - update?

Eric,

I've had great luck with a product called "Steam".  Buy the extra strength
stuff in the big black can with the black cap.  It works great and even
seems to leave a shiney coating on the rubber so you really don't have to

Mitch

email: mitchman@oneworld.owt.com
web:  http://www.owt.com/users/mitchman/