DC Area VW Dyno Day or Planning Another Event

Hi All,
	In the works is a DC area Dyno Day sponsored by the National Capital Area
VW Club. It will be in Virginia and I think it is the weekend of the 20th
or the 28th of this month (I will verify this and update as soon as I know,
should be tonight). The deal as I am told is $50 for several runs, they'll
be there for 8 hours as it is currently planned. Location and everything I
still need to get, but I wanted to share this with you all and see what you
think.
	I may try and get my hands on a Garrett chip by then and try stock vs.
Garrett on my Corrado. I don't know if I can do it that quickly though. For
all DC area listers (specifically CCA) let me know if you are interested.
When I get the info I can forward it to you.
	Also, I was thinking about trying to get another get together going if
this falls through. Though I am officially trying to organize this for the
CCA (Corrado Club of America) I have CCed many DC VW owners I know and the
Jetta and GTI VR6 lists. It is open to all. I do not have anything concrete
yet, but was thinking about a cruise to VW Sport's new location in
Alexandria, VA. The shop is bigger and much cooler and since they are the
new east coast supplier of ABT and Projectzwo they might be a cool visit.
The place is big enough we can meet hang out and eat (order pizzas in or
whatever). Let me know if you all have any ideas. Last year we did EIP, I
thought a change of pace might be in order and VW Sport is MUCH MUCH
closer.

Later-George Achorn
	CCA DC Regional Coordinator
	'93 Corrado SLC