Re: performance mods

The ABT fits firm, however the top is not screwed down. There are two
screws in the bottom. Yeah the other pedals come off and your drill and
bolt these on.. They are great! You can see them on AMS/ABT website

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 JETTA GLX VR6, T-Red, Abt, Garrett, AirBath, Akimoto, Euro Switch, Side
Markers