Re: Clutch Prob

At 11:19 AM -0700 6/26/97, John A. Kilpatrick wrote:
>I've got a '97 GLX, (black w/ black leather) almost 4 months old with
>about 5300 miles on it.
>
>I went and had it waxed this morning (is it me, or does the paint scratch
>easy?)

I don't think it's you....

I was a little clumsy with my keys, and noticed I put a hairline scratch in
the paint right by the door lock. Doh!

Does anyone here have any recommendations on how I can improve the
condition of the paint? I didn't get any special paint protection package
from my dealer, and am reconsidering now.

About two weeks ago, some jerk put a paint mar on my passenger door. No
ding, fortunately, but left a mark on my door. Bastards. They didn't even
leave a note. Probably driving a Geo Metro piece of crap where my door
costs more than their car.

Otherwise, I've been having little to zero problems with the car, except I
still haven't figured out exactly how the floormat clip is supposed to work
for the floormats for my car.

- -Khan

Khan Klatt					   khan@pacificrim.net
Applications Director,				    (360) 650-0442 x13
Pacific Rim Network, Inc.		     http://www.pacificrim.net
                                                   http://www.khan.org

       A member of the VERIO group of Internet Service Providers