Re: Clutch Prob

>(I'm getting the service done at Carlsen in Palo Alto).

There are at least two members of this list (myself included) who can
tell you horror stories about Carlsen.  Don't do it...  Go to either New
Dimensions or Stan Antonio.  They're far more competent and you're less
likely to hear the standard "cannot reproduce at this time" line.

>Also, my brakes squeel at slow speeds (maybe at high speeds - the windows
>are closed then), should that be happeneing at 5K?  I couldn't have worn
>them down that quick, could I?  I haven't even started autocrossing yet.
>:-)

Mine did too.  It tends to go away, but until you replace them with
something other than factory pads, they'll occasionally be noisy.

>I went and had it waxed this morning (is it me, or does the paint scratch
>easy?)

Yes, it does...  I would suggest Zymol for clear coat scratches.  Gets
'em right out...

Good luck,

- - JC