Re: 97 One Touch Up Close Feature?

Hey,

I had originally thought the same thing about my '96 GLX, but after carefully
reading the sticker for the 10th time I realized it stated ...... ' Convenient
one touch open and close feature. The wording made it sound like the 'one
touch' feature applied to both the opening and closing of the window, but it
doesn't. The wording should say 'one touch down feature with a closing
feature.' Anyway, the '98's have say this to say in the new VW brochure.....'
Power windows with one-touch-down and convenience close and open features,
One-touch-up with pinch protection.' If you notice they purposely worded the
one-touch feature separately for both the down and up features.
: )
Take care,
- -FlyinVR6@aol.com     '96 Jetta GLX VR6
\X/ Real Drivers Wanted \X/