Re: 97 One Touch Up Close Feature?

I think the sticker says something along the line of convenience close feature (referring
to the key activated closing of windows and sunroof).  I initially thought (and wish) I had
one touch up, but, upon closer inspection of the sticker, I concluded otherwise...  Too bad
- - a nice feature to have (especially since the button is somewhat awkward to use - at least
for me)..
I wonder if an upgrade to the alleged '98 feature is doable for a reasonable amount of
$$$..

- -- John